Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's all Math's fault

It has been a very busy last couple months. It's been a good busy though. I've done a few conferences, done a lot of church, and when you throw an 8 week old baby in the mix, things can be hectic. So much so that I have allowed myself to resume some very bad eating habits. When you add that to the fact that I've come up with some very convincing excuses to avoid the gym, the end result is me getting out of shape. That is really starting to sound like a math problem. [(conferences3+church) x (baby+food) x (tired+back pain) = sloppy]

Anyways, I dragged myself to the gym last night for the second time in about 2 months. It felt pretty good even though I didn't quite have the stamina I previously had. I'm sure it will return. I'm starting another cleanse soon and those always are miserable but worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment