Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dreams

I had a dream 2 nights ago that I thought was weird. In this dream I was standing on a dock at sunset. I was holding a little blond girl about 4 who was my daughter. I don't have a daughter in real life so that was odd. I remember that in my dream I was leaving but I don't remember why. I tried to talk to her but she was unresponsive. Then I remembered (in my dream of course) that she was deaf. So I had to have someone translate for me. I said "Tell her 'Sweety, we will always have this (time together watching the sunset).'" That was it.

Have you ever had a sad dream so vivid that you wake up and are kind of affected all day?

1 comment:

  1. I have a reoccuring dream of being an indian boy riding on a pony and I'm with another indian boy and we are pretending to hunt buffalo. The other boy is laughing at me because I charge into this heard and we know we're not supposed to be there by ourselves. Then I see the boy waving his arms at me and I don't see why - when I turn around I fall - horse and all - over a huge cliff. I wake up screaming like I'm falling a long ways down and then I feel an impact and then when I wake my whole body feels numb.

    The strange thing is that my real life brother has a similar dream - however - he dreams of watching an indian boy going over a cliff.

    Perhaps your seeing a past life - if you believe in such things.

    Z

    ReplyDelete