Thursday, July 3, 2008

Test

I am pretty sure my wife never reads my blog. Either she never reads it or she just doesn't think anything I say is funny or interesting. I guess that would put her safely within the majority! The reason that I think that is that she never says anything about my posts, good or bad. I have the day off today because it's a floating holiday so I'm sitting in the living room typing this and she is watching me type. So this will be the test: Last night I forgot to close my car window and it poured buckets. When I went out this morning there was 1" of standing water on the floorboard and I think I might have accidentally used a good towel to mop up the water. If I hear about it from her then I'll know she read this! Pretty good idea huh?

2 comments:

  1. I just read your blogs....FINALLY!!!!
    Oh and No that wasn't a good towel..I just told you that, but I thought I would type it as well. Ok keep blogging and I will try to read more often. Bye....Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha that's hilarious. I'm pretty sure it was a good towel and she doesn't want to embarrass you in front of the World Wide Interweb.

    ReplyDelete